ESSENTIAL BARTENDING CERTIFICATION
History of Fermentation and Distillation: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Brandy, Whiskeys, Liqueurs, and Others. Classic Cocktail Recipes
iPad POS Computer Training, Standards and Systems, Suggestive Sales Strategie, Bartending Service Etiquette, and Guest Relations
Resume Coaching, Interview Skills, Hospitality Insider InformationOff Site Work Placement and Catering Positions
1. Highballs, Long Drinks, Cocktails, The Martini, Sours, Fizzes, Collins, After Dinner Drinks, and Shots.
2. Speed Technique: Multiple Builds, Multi-Tasking, Running Chits.
3. Proper Garnish Preparation, Storage, and Sourcing.
4. Glassware, Equipment, and Industry Terminology.
5. Layering, Cocktail Presentation, and Aesthetics.
6. Beer Styles, Keg Tapping and the Perfect Pint.
7. Modern Methods and Flavour Balancing.
8. Bar Stations Open and Close Procedures.
9. Measurements and Accuracy.
10. Wine Service and Identification
All students receive a free cocktail kit including: Mixing Glass, Swizzle Spoon, & Julep Strainer