Contact us for dates or enroll on line.
Contact Brandywine or click the button to enroll or place a $50 class deposit on the startdate of your choice.
30 Hours Instruction
Exam, Textbook & Materials
Industry Bar Class sizes are maximum 6 students. Brandywine has a first-come first-serve policy on all registrations. Contact us for info on class availability.
1. Highballs, Long Drinks, Cocktails, The Martini, Sours, Fizzes, Collins, After Dinner Drinks, and Shots.
2. Speed Technique: Builds, Multi-Tasking, Running Chits.
3. Proper Garnish Preparation, Storage, and Sourcing.
4. Glassware, Equipment, and Industry Terminology.
5. Layering, Cocktail Presentation, and Aesthetics.
6. Beer Styles, Keg Tapping and the Perfect Pint.
7. Modern Methods and Flavour Balancing.
8. Bar Stations Open and Close Procedures.
9. Measurements and Accuracy.
10. Wine Service and Identification
History of Fermentation and Distillation: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Brandy, Whiskeys, Liqueurs, and Others.
Classic Cocktail Recipes
iPad POS Computer Training, Standards and Systems, Suggestive Sales Strategie, Bartending Service Etiquette, and Guest Relations
Resume Coaching, Interview Skills, Hospitality Insider Information
Off Site Work Placement and Catering Positions
ONe Day Workshops Included
Modern Classics & Serving It Right
Wine Tasting & World of Bitters